Monday, May 23, 2011

My (not so) little brother's wedding


*Takes deep breath, exhales*
We did it!
After some madness, lots of loading/unloading, lots of sweat and lots of fun I can now say that my little brother Wes is married! Here's a recap as best I can:


Friday night: Flower/Program Power!
We played home florist on Friday night as my mom, Steve, David and I worked on boutonnieres, corsages and programs. It was a late night but the results were so worth it. Here are some of the programs. I made them start to finish so I'm pretty proud of how they turned out:
Saturday: let's practice getting married!
We had the rehearsal at the beautiful Reynolda Gardens where the cer
emony would be held on Sunday. Here's a practice ring exchange:

Sunday: The BIG DAY!!
The girls got ready at Cameon's parents' house. We had cosmos while we had our hair styled. I took lots of photos but this one of Cameon in the limo as we left for the wedding is my favorite: Isn't she beautiful?!
Cameon, you were such beautiful bride. Congratulations! I am so honored I could be part of this special day with you!

Here's my favorite photo of my brother and me at the reception. I am so happy for him! He really turned out ok, didn't he? ;)

To my baby brother: you have grown into a man and are starting a new chapter in your life with the person you love. Take care of each other and everything else will take care of itself. I'm proud of you and love you.

Everyone had a great time at the reception once the dancing really got started. I was fortunate enough to have the two men I love most there with me, too!

My sweet husband, who went along with whatever we wanted, carried whatever we needed, and sweat with the best of them! Thank you, honey! I love you!


The best friend a girl could ever want. He played wedding director, crisis manager, and overall sounding board. Thank you, sweetie! Love you!

We had so much fun this weekend :) None of it would have worked out the way it did without everyone involved. Much love and well wishes to my brother and his new wife. I love you both so much!

No comments: