Sunday, December 20, 2009

Sign, Sign, everywhere a Sign(ature)

I've taken it upon myself to make this little corner of the internet look more like a "normal" blog. I have added a followers panel, a counter and some other fun items. Today, I decided I wanted a signature.

I am married to an IT guy. But do you think for one second I was about to ask him for help on my little fledgling pet-project blog? Absolutely not!

I'm stubborn like that.

I figured it out, though. It wasn't too hard. I used www.mylivesignature.com and had a fabulous signature in just a few steps. Adding it the blog posed a little more difficulty, but here are some instructions if you're interested.

  • Get the html code for your signature
  • If you're using blogger, click the Settings tab in your dashboard
  • Under settings, select formatting
  • Scroll to the bottom of the page, paste the code into the box marked "post template"
  • CLICK SAVE!!
My signature appears at the top of each new post, so I type above it and it moooooves on down! Can't wait to see your fancy signatures!


3 comments:

jessicabold said...

I love your signature! I (obviously) don't have one...but...I think that's probably beside the point.

Love the blog! And...my grammar is *probably* not always perfect...so I apologize in advance, Ms. English teacher. :)

http://booshy.com

Nicole said...

Cute. Kudos! =)

Unknown said...

You made the right decision by choosing this tool. I also created my signature and added some cute images using this tool.
digital signature software