Thursday, July 10, 2008

NWP is Consuming my Life!

That pretty much sums it up. I have done more writing and exploring and talking about theory in the last 4 days than I have since graduate school. So far during the institute I have realized that I really miss being in school, and starting the MA in Curriculum and Instruction has a new freshness after this first week. I have met some really incredible writers/thinkers/teachers who are just as excited about the classroom and its possibilities as I am. This is shaping up to be a great experience! I may get brave and start sharing some of my writing here as the Institute continues.

We had dinner tonight with Johnathan's mother and he helped hook up a computer. Sometimes it's nice to have a tech guy in the house. Speaking of the house, Steve came and stained the cabinets in the master bath so that's the last of the installation/labor stuff. Hooray!

Our new project in the house will be the counter tops in the kitchen. We have a tile that is a black/white/gray granite type finish that we want to accent with a black glazed backsplash. Pictures will be posted as soon as we get started. I can't wait!

No comments: