Wednesday, February 1, 2012

29 Loves in February

I love to take pictures, and I don't ever give myself enough time to do it. People I know and bloggers I follow did a 31 day photo challenge in January, but I just couldn't get motivated. But, a new month is beginning soon and since I'm a sucker for expressing love through photographs, I've decided to take a photo each day in February of someone/something I love. I want to use this as a creative expression, and since this isn't any kind of organized event I'm taking artistic license where I can, when I can.

Day 1: The Husband

Um, yeah. I love this guy. He makes me smile and laugh and I could go on...I know I didn't take this photo but he is just so handsome I couldn't resist posting it :) We have been through a lot in our 4 years of marriage and I can't imagine anyone standing by my side the way he has. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. And besides, he's cute ;)

So that's day one. Here's to 28 more days of photographs!

No comments: