Sunday, April 17, 2011

April Showers

Can only mean one thing: a wedding!
We had a couples' shower for my brother and his fiancee' this afternoon over at my aunt's house. Our family was there for the most part, except for my uncle John and his family who live in Mississippi. This post is mostly for them so they can see the photos of all the fun we had :)

Wes and Cameon opening their gifts from John & Jenny and their beautiful babies!
The whole crew: Johnathan, me, Caitlin, Wes, Cameon and Emily. I think we're looking good!
The happy couple and their festive leis :)
Wesley's friend Zain is in to visit. He lives in Canada. Neither of those statements are false.
This event would not be complete (or possible) without my mom. We were some pretty cute hostesses ;)



The next time you hear from me will be when I return from NEW YORK on Friday (so it's going to be Saturday before I wake up enough to write it all here for you and show you the pictures). I'm so excited I may not even sleep tonight!! Hoping you all have a GREAT week!!

No comments: