Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We'll Give it a Shot

I'm going for it.

March is Slice of Life month over at twowritingteachers, where each day in March you are challenged to post a piece of writing that (to me) can summarize your day, how you're feeling, or whatever is going on in your day-to-day. I'm excited as I've been looking to get back into blogging, and this sounds like a great way to do it. I know one of my colleagues did it last year and is doing it again this year, so hopefully we can push each other to get it done!

Check out the website if you're interested, and let me know if you decide to participate so we can keep up with each other!



1 comment:

Stephanie McCabe said...

yea! i'm glad you're going to try this year. did you already post something at twt so they can add you do their blog? it helps so they can get your posts up quicker...

it's hard, though!!! i keep running out of ideas most of the time. but it will be totally fun!