Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Wrapping It Up

The school year is over. As of tomorrow, I am officially on summer vacation. That means travel, soaking up the sun and lots of reading. But before I get to that I'm looking back over the year to find the accomplishments of 2011-2012:

10 Things that deserve a pat on the back in 2011-2012

1. Helped kids get into big name (and small name) colleges and universities
2. Raised over SEVEN THOUSAND dollars for Relay for Life
3. Started teaching at Gaston College and made it through my first semester
4. Published my second yearbook with little drama
5. Started my photography business taking photos of prom, graduation, etc.
6. Watched my favorite senior girls become high school grads
7. Adjusted to new administration, new procedures and managed to adapt
8. Recruited an awesome yearbook staff for next year
9. Met lots of YA authors
10. Survived! Another school year in the books :)

Give yourself a minute to look back at what you have accomplished in the last year; give yourself a little love!

No comments: