Monday, October 11, 2010

Woohoo!!



I've been honored by my friend Makia at Teaka's Truths with the Cherry on Top blog award! I'm so excited! And what's better: I get to pass it along!!

Directions for the Cherry on Top award:

1. Answer the question "If I had the chance to go back and change one thing in my life, would I, and what would it be?
2. Pick up to 6 people and give them this award.
3. Thank the person who gave the award.

My response to the question:
I think we all have parts of our past that we'd like to change, but looking back I think each of us is a composite of those experiences. To me, making a change would alter who I am now. There are, however, some relationships I wish I had treated with better care, in hopes that they may have had a different outcome. But then again, if I had those, would I have the ones in my life now? I'm not sure, and none of us can really know. So to answer the question...I don't know if I would really be willing to risk the present for the sake of the past.

On to the lucky recipients!




Congratulations on your award; now get writing!!

No comments: