Sunday, August 22, 2010

Books Books Books!!

Back in June, I wrote a post on my summer reading list. Of course, the problem with making a list of books to read is a)finding the time to read the books and b) not getting distracted by other books in the midst of trying to read the books on your list. I failed miserably in both categories. I haven't completed all the books on my summer list, but I have read other books that were delightful. Here's a list of what I did accomplish in reading this summer.


The Meaning of Matthew, Judy Shepard
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Stieg Larson
The Girl Who Played with Fire, Stieg Larson
Life as We Knew It, Susan Beth Pfeffer
The Dead and the Gone, Susan Beth Pfeffer
Will Grayson, Will Grayson, John Green & David Levithan
Looking for Alaska, John Green
Dark Flame, Alyson Noel


Part of my Day Zero project list is to read and review 25 books on the blog. Looks like I better start reviewing these soon before the list gets too long!
What did you read this summer?

No comments: