Thursday, February 11, 2010

Updates!

I wanted to give just a quick update on my husband. Johnathan had his first chemo treatment on Tuesday of this week and he did GREAT! He had one bout of queasiness but he took something that was prescribed for him and had no other problems. The nurses at the Oncology clinic were very nice and walked us through every step. Without side effects, Johnathan is able to drive to chemo and back which means I can work 3 or 4 weeks at a time before I have to go with him again (which is when we will see the doctor again). I am so proud of him!

In other news, Renovation/Redecorating Station is back! I think this is the last major room in the house to get a full face lift, since all the rooms were painted when we first bought the house. The only clue I will give you is that it involves 2 green lamps ;)

I know this post is short but I wanted to come back to the world and say hello!
So excited!!


1 comment:

Stephanie McCabe said...

hey lindsey...your blog seems seriously interesting, especially the all the updates about your renovations. oh, to be young and have all that energy for new house projects. meanwhile, here i sit trying to decide whether i want to hit the walmark after school to buy a new mop!!!