Sunday, November 1, 2009

An Early Holiday Edition

Like the new look? Let us know!
I'm getting a little festive early this year.

We had a wonderful time with our friends this weekend, and have already (gasp!) started the annual holiday shop, and it isn't even Thanksgiving yet. All I know is that our house is going to be just lovely this year with the addition of some more furniture goodies from Ikea.

On my list this year: a vinyl decal for our room. I can't decide if I like this one or this one better. Or, perhaps both can find a cozy spot in our home :) Cast your vote in the comments!

Check out Leen the Graphics Queen's website for some amazing ways to decorate without a hammer, nails or ladders. She even offers custom designs, so be creative! Her store is on etsy, which is a remarkable place to find very unique items that can suit any taste or budget!

I'm not sure how this post became about gift-giving or receiving. Do you have a fantastic secret place you like to shop?

1 comment:

Ashley Lindsay said...

I like both of them. I think you should find a home for both of them. ;)

I think Starbucks is an awesome place for Christmas gifts, whether it's a gift card or some sort of mug or set or something, since so many people love Starbucks. Of course, I have to shop at Yankee Candle, too. ;)