Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Time is Here!

The holidays start off at my parents' house when my brother and his fiancee, Cameon, arrive from Boone. Christmas Eve we opened gifts there. Check out the ENORMOUS hair my brother managed to develop after a nap....
I have to admit, my mom and I kind of went a little crazy buying gifts for this precious girl this year. We both LOVE her and can't wait to have her as part of our family (she also gets MUCH prayer for agreeing to marry Wes). We managed to hunt down THE bag she saw in a magazine; it's a Jessica Simpson weekend bag. I even got her matching cosmetic bags. The look on her face reminds me of the joy of gift-giving and why I love it so much!!


I also got a gift or two from my adorable husband. IT'S A WII!!!! Christmas morning was very exciting in the little casa de Beam. =0)

And while it's a lot of fun, Christmas day can be exhausting because of so much running around to make it to all the family gatherings. We went to my parents' for brunch then headed out to North Brook to Johnathan's family's Christmas gathering. This is Bryleigh, Johnathan's cousin's cute little girl. It was a great day, and we are very lucky to have families that love us


We both hope you also had very happy holidays!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: